A loan officer speaks daily to potential borrowers through incoming calls from our dialer system. It is the loan officer’s duty to determine what types of loans the borrower is qualified for and help them decide what’s best for them. If a client decides to work with you, you will use our loan operating system as a medium for gathering the correct documentation and keeping the entire Extreme Loans team informed about your loan – our team includes dedicated managers and loan processors, who will work on your loan throughout the whole process.
We also encourage our loan officers to recruit their own clients. This is an ongoing sales job. An Extreme Loans loan officer will build a network of real estate agents and personal contacts that will generate referrals for him or her.
Extreme Loans provides loan officers with numerous daily leads, giving them the opportunity to earn six-figures and above. We provide the tools necessary, and you bring the energy, dedication, focus and responsibility to take you to the top of the mortgage industry.
- No experience working with mortgages is necessary.
- Ability to maintain ten (?) loans and above each mortgage month.
- Strong written skills.
- Excellent verbal communication and customer service skills are ABSOLUTE NECESSITIES.
- Teamwork skills.
- Organized and able to prioritize your multiple tasks.
- The ability to learn mortgage guidelines, including those of FHA, Conventional and VA mortgages.
- A positive attitude and consistently high energy to put into your work.
- Time-management is integral to obtaining and closing loans. A loan officer must manage his or her time wisely and carefully.
- The ability to learn how to analyze intricate financial data.
- Interpersonal skills.
- The ability to learn about credit reports, loan programs and various loan operating systems.